Our Gawler business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business.
We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Steven M Clark Pty Ltd can help with:
- advice in regard to business structures
- contracts and leases
- Put and Call options
- goodwill and valuation of business assets
- tax considerations
- liaison with financial institutions
- transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- transfers of equipment licences
- arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- organising and attending settlement
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.